Great Conference!

I had the opportunity to attend the cFES National Conference last weekend! It was an incredible conference for many reasons; networking (Aloha to my new friends from Hawaii), professional development, and brainstorming were all very easy to do at the conference. I don't think I've been to a conference so chock full of speakers who challenged, provoked and inspired educators to continue in our efforts to promote early college awareness in under served populations across the United States.

The Mario Pena Award was given out to two very hard-working people. Phil Smith, Dean of Admission Emeritus at Williams College, and our very own Mary Lou Bates, Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid at Skidmore College!
I forgot to mention the conference was held just north of Saratoga Springs at the Sagamore Resort.

The view from our room
Another pic from our room

No comments: